I love making these creamy mango popsicles in summer. As we are blessed with a bounty of juicy, delicious mangoes in summer, popsicles are the perfect choice for both kids and adults. This is such a simple recipe that even a novice can make and it turns out perfect every single time. Try this easy recipe of creamy mango popsicles this summer and delight your family and friends.
Creamy Mango Popsicles Perfect for Summer
- 2 cups mango pieces
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pieces for an added texture
- 1 cup milk or coconut milk
- sugar to taste
- Blend 2 cup mangoes and milk together.
- Taste and if low on sugar, add more.
- I was happy with the sweetness of mangoes and did not add more.
- Keep some finely cut pieces of mango aside.
- Now add these cut pieces of mango in the mould and top with the mango-milk blended mix. Freeze till done.
- Your delicious popsicles are ready.
- I used kulfi moulds with disposable sticks. You can buy them at your neighbourhood store or even online on Amazon.
Your creamy mango popsicle is ready to serve. Demould and serve to your children or have it when the mood strikes. It is delicious.
You May Also Like
Do tag #rachnacooks if you make this and share pictures. I would love to know if you tried out this easy recipe.
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter for more such recipes, health, food and fitness tips:
Click here to join