Avocado Banana Smoothie
Banana avocado smoothie is a highly nutritious, high in good fats smoothie that is perfect for breakfast, post workout and as a snack.
- 1 avocado
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup milk or yogurt or soy milk for vegan
- 1 tbsp. honey or brown sugar
- 1 tsp. protein powder (optional)
- You can use Greek yoghurt too or vanilla flavoured Greek yoghurt.
- This recipe gives you 2 large glasses of smoothie.
- If you don't have banana, you can make the smoothie just with milk, avocado and sugar/honey.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 60mg | Potassium: 860mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 382IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 150mg | Iron: 1mg