This veg pulao recipe is a delicious one-pot meal that you will love to have as weekend dinner. Serve it with yoghurt raita and boiled eggs.
Add 1 tbsp. lemon juice and cover and cook.
1. Use any combination of vegetables that you like. I use whatever I have at home.
2. You can use olive oil in place of ghee to make this pulao vegan.
3. Don’t mix the soaked rice vigourously or it may break the grains. Gently mix before adding water.
4. You can easily make this dish in rice cooker or instant pot.
5. Serve this veg pulao with a raita and boiled eggs for a filling meal.