Best Guacamole Recipe / Simple guacamole recipe
This is an extremely easy and best guacamole recipe - a famous Mexican dip. Have it with nachos, chips or khakhra or on toast. Very delicious as well.
Servings 1 bowl
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 small tomato finely chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic mashed
- 2-3 green chillies or jalapenos finely chopped as per taste
- 1 lemon or lime juice
- some chopped cilantro or coriander leaves
- salt to taste
Take mashed avocados in a bowl.
Add onion, tomatoes, chillies, garlic with coriander leaves.
Add salt and juice of 1 lemon.
Taste and check seasoning. Serve fresh guacamole.
- If you are not consuming it immediately, do not mix the veggies and salt to avocado mash.
- You can store avocade mash with lemon juice in the fridge for 1-2 days.
Lemon juice prevents it from turning black.
- It tastes best when made fresh and consumed.
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 1351mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1110IU | Vitamin C: 83.4mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1.3mg