Best Scrambled Eggs Recipe | How to Make scrambled eggs
This delicious scrambled eggs recipe is made with eggs, chopped vegetables and herbs. It is tasty and quick to make. Do try this simple scrambled eggs recipe.
- 6 eggs
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 4-5 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 green chilli finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. cilantro finely chopped
- 2 tsp. oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve with toasted bread
Heat oil in a frying pan.
Add garlic, chopped onion and tomatoes along with chopped chilli and coriander leaves. Cook for a couple of minutes.
Now break eggs right into the pan.
Add salt and pepper and fold everything together to get scrambled eggs.
Don't overcook it. Cook till the eggs have taken a form but still look moist.
Serve hot with toasted bread or plain parathas.
- You can add other veggies like chopped mushroom etc. as per your taste. Just chop them finely.
- You can also skip something you don't like eg. garlic or onion.
- Basically this recipe of scrambled eggs very versatile. Make do with whatever is in the fridge.
- The fluffy scrambled eggs are delicious and a perfect start to the day.
- For fluffy scramble eggs, beat the eggs to make them airy. You can also add about 1/4 cup milk with the eggs and beat.
- Don't cook on high flame or the eggs will be overcooked.
Calories: 180kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 327mg | Sodium: 180mg | Potassium: 216mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 810IU | Vitamin C: 7.1mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 1.8mg