Avocado Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Avocado chocolate mousse is an easy and tasty light dessert that is ready in 5 minutes. And you won't be able to tell that it has avocado in it.
Servings 4 people
- 2 avocados about 500 gm.
- 4 tbsp. cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 1 tsp. rainbow sprinkles
Pit the avocado and take its flesh out.
Blend together avocado flesh with cocoa and condensed milk till smooth, creamy and airy. Takes about 1 minutes.
Top with sprinklers or chocolate shavings or choco chips and serve chilled.
- You can increase the quantity of cocoa powder if you want the taste to be more chocolaty.
- The same works for condensed milk as well.
- This can be consumed right away to kept in fridge and then eaten.
- Its smooth creamy consistency is delightful and you will get no taste of avocado at all.
Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 896mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 28g | Vitamin A: 280IU | Vitamin C: 11.3mg | Calcium: 172mg | Iron: 2.7mg