Sweet Lassi Recipe | Greek Yogurt Smoothie
This delightful Greek yogurt recipe is the perfectly satisfying smoothie you need on hot summer days or as a post-workout meal. It is seriously easy to whip up and ready in under 5 minutes. Do try.
Servings 2 people
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or thick curd
- 1 cup chilled water
- 2 tbsp. sugar or honey
- ½ tsp. green cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp. whipped cream to top up optional
- nuts Slivered
- Ice cubes
I normally whip the curd or yoghurt for about 2 minutes using a whisk till it super smooth.
Add chilled water, sugar and cardamom powder and mix well.
Pour into glasses and serve chilled topped with whipped cream and slivered nuts. Add ice cubes if needed.
- I don’t like my smoothie to be very thick hence I add water to it. Feel free to skip it if you like your smoothie thick.
- Also on a regular basis, I avoid cream. Just having it plain with sugar or honey and cardamom powder is incredibly delicious and nutritious.
- Make sure your Greek yogurt or curd is not sour.
- Adjust the sugar as per your taste.
- You can use fruits or try any of the other variations that I have mentioned.
Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 37mg | Potassium: 141mg | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 51IU | Calcium: 117mg