Green chutney also often called pudina chutney or mint chutney is a permanent fixture in a lot of Indian homes. Use this pudina chutney for sandwich, for chaats like dahi puri, sev puri, dahi vada or as a side dish to your meal. It really enhances the taste of any meal. So simple to make this mint chutney just need 5 ingredients and perhaps just 5 minutes to make.
Here is my easy green chutney recipe:
Green Chutney Recipe | Pudina Chutney Recipe
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves with stem
- 1/4 cup pudina or mint leaves
- 4-5 cloves garlic
- 3-4 green chillies as per taste
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. water
- Wash and clean mint and coriander leaves.
- Blend together mint, coriander leaves, garlic, salt and green chillies with a tbsp. of water.
- Blend till smooth.
- Your delicious green chutney is ready. Add a tsp. of lemon juice to the chutney for a balanced taste.
I do hope you will make this super easy green chutney at home and relish it with food.
Take coriander leaves, mint leaves, garlic, green chillies and salt in a blender jar with 1 tbsp. water and blend to make the chutney.
Please pin this if you liked this recipe