This banana avocado smoothie is super delicious and is done in just 5 minutes. You can make it and keep in the fridge or have it as a quick breakfast as it is pretty filling. Since I am having avocados from my own tree at home, I make this often. Throw these 4-5 ingredients together in a mixer and voila your avocado banana smoothie bursting with good nutrition, good fat and protein is ready.
Try this simple recipe:
Avocado Banana Smoothie
Banana avocado smoothie is a highly nutritious, high in good fats smoothie that is perfect for breakfast, post workout and as a snack.
- 1 avocado
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 cup yoghurt or milk
- 1/2 cup honey or brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple or orange juice (optional)
- 1 tbsp. protein powder (optional)
Take all the ingredients together in a blend.
Blend till smooth.
- If you are using apple juice, you can use less sugar or honey as it is sweet.
- Using orange juice gives a unique taste to the smoothie.
- You can use Greek yoghurt too or vanilla flavoured Greek yoghurt.
- This recipe gives you 2 large glasses of smoothie.
Your simple banana and avocado smoothie is ready. This power packed smoothie is really good for you and tasty too. My kids love it. Try giving it to them in place of their evening glass of milk.
If you like this recipe please share it.
Do you want a FREE 4 week Lunchbox Planner with different daily lunch ideas along with BONUS Snack ideas, all healthy and wholesome with recipe links? Get it here.