This Chocolate Fudge recipe is the simplest chocolate fudge that really anyone can make it. It is made with just 3 ingredients! Yes that right! And it is so simple to make. The taste of this chocolate peanut butter fudge is amazingly delicious. My kids can’t have enough of it. And the younger son has already told me that I have to make another batch as soon as this one is exhausted.
You can make this easy chocolate peanut butter fudge as a sweet treat for your family and friends. Have it as a tasty dessert or give it as a gift. Trust me, it will be cherished.
Here’s my easy recipe of milkmaid chocolate fudge:
Easy chocolate peanut butter fudge | Chocolate fudge with condensed milk
This delightful chocolate fudge is made with just 3 ingredients and requires no baking. Even a novice can make this recipe easily. Do try this sweet treat
- 250 g. Dark chocolate bar or large chips
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter use smooth or chunky
Melt the dark chocolate either in a microwave or on stove top using double boiler till it is fully melted.
Mix condensed milk to the melted chocolate till completely incorporated.
Add peanut butter to the chocolate-condensed milk and mix well.
Now pour this into a flat container lined with aluminium foil. Flatten the mix and refrigerate to cool down and set.
After setting, bring out the chocolate peanut butter fudge and cut into squares. Keep refrigerated in the fridge. Consume as needed.
- If using a microwave to melt the chocolate, cut your bar into smaller pieces. Run the microwave 1-2 minutes at a time and then mix well with a spatula.
- If using a stove top, heat some water in a pan. Now take chocolate in another pan that can be put on top of this pan with boiling water. Let the steam from the boiling water help in melting the chocolate. Never directly heat the chocolate. It may burn.
- If not using chunky peanut butter, you can add nuts like walnuts, almonds, cashews or even roasted peanuts etc.
- You can make two separate layers — one of chocolate-condensed milk and another of peanut butter if you so like. This you can do when pouring the mix in the foil.
- This delicious fudge is a perfect dessert treat, not too high on calories and really a favourite of everyone who likes chocolate.
Isn’t this just the simplest recipe? And if you like chocolate, you are going to love this chocolate fudge with a taste of peanut butter, kind of like Snickers no?
Do try this sweet recipe and let me know how you liked it.
You many also like these other chocolate dessert recipes: