Scrambled egg is made very often in my home. I think all of us who eat eggs have loved eating it at different points in our lives. It is a fulfilling breakfast, can serve as a light lunch or tiffin box when paired with parathas or rotis and can also be a dinner if you are not in a mood for slogging on the stove or having something elaborate. This is the perfect dish for those who are beginner cooks. Seriously, you can’t go wrong with this dish.
So here is how to make egg bhurji or masala scrambled eggs:
- 5 eggs
- ½ onion finely chopped
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 green chilly finely chopped
- Some corinader leaves finely chopped
- 2 tsp. oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve with toasted bread or plain parathas
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add garlic, chopped onion and tomatoes along with chopped chilly and coriander leaves. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Now break eggs right into the pan.
- Add salt and pepper and fold everything together to get scrambled eggs.
- Don't overcook it. Cook till the eggs have taken a form but still look moist.
- Serve hot with toasted bread or plain parathas.
You can also skip something you don't like eg. garlic or onion.
Basically this recipe of egg bhurji is very versatile. Make do with whatever is in the fridge.
The fluffy scrambled eggs are delicious and a perfect start to the day.
Easy — Just heat oil. Throw in onion, tomato, garlic, chilly and coriander. Break 5 eggs in the pan. Add salt and pepper.
Just mix everything well and cook till the eggs are fluffy and done.
Serve hot with toasted bread or parathas.
I hope you make and eat this simple scrambled eggs recipe. It can’t get any easier than this. Do let me know if you try it.