Last week I tried a recipe of Avocado Banana Chocolate Pudding that gave me the idea for the current recipe. Avocado is supremely creamy and satisfying and hence when blended it lends a soft, creamy texture thus giving you a perfect base for a dessert. So this avocado chocolate mousse is super light and healthy. It is done in 5 minutes and is perfect for a guilt-free dessert.
Here’s my recipe of avocado chocolate mousse:
Avocado Chocolate Mousse Recipe
Avocado chocolate mousse is an easy and tasty light dessert that is ready in 5 minutes. And you won't be able to tell that it has avocado in it.
- 2 avocados about 500 gm.
- 4 tbsp. cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 1 tsp. rainbow sprinkles
Pit the avocado and take its flesh out.
Blend together avocado flesh with cocoa and condensed milk till smooth, creamy and airy. Takes about 1 minutes.
Top with sprinklers or chocolate shavings or choco chips and serve chilled.
- You can increase the quantity of cocoa powder if you want the taste to be more chocolaty.
- The same works for condensed milk as well.
- This can be consumed right away to kept in fridge and then eaten.
- Its smooth creamy consistency is delightful and you will get no taste of avocado at all.
Do try this recipe if you like desserts and avocados. I assure you it will become a keeper.
If you liked the recipe, do share with your friends
Here are some more avocado recipes if you are interested to try.