This broccoli stir fry is a super easy and bursting with nutrition dish. We often make this at home as an evening snack. Sometimes, I add other veggies like zucchini and mushroom to it as well just to add a variety of veggies. This broccoli stir fry is made with a few ingredients and is ready in about 15 minutes. It is a perfect vegan dish.
Here is how I stir fry broccoli
Super Easy Broccoli Stir Fry
This broccoli stir fry is a super easy and bursting with nutrition dish. This broccoli stir fry is made with a few ingredients and is ready in about 15 minutes. It is a perfect vegan dish.
- 1.5 cups broccoli 1 large head of broccoli split into florets
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 4-5 cloves garlic chopped fine
- 1 tbsp. chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp. dried basil and oregano
- Salt to taste
Clean and cut broccoli head into florets. Wash and keep inside. If using zucchini and mushroom, chop them into similar sized pieces.
Heat olive oil in a wok or pan. When hot, tip in finely chopped garlic and the veggies. Ensure that the garlic and oil coat the veggies. Cook for about 3-5 minutes till broccoli (and zucchini if using) is cooked yet not mushy. Now add mushroom (if using) dried basil and oregano along with salt and cook for a couple of minutes more.
Your broccoli stir fry is ready to eat. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Have it hot.
- If you are using different veggies, remember that broccoli takes the longest to cook as compared to say mushroom. Hence add broccoli first and mushroom right towards the end. This way your veggies will be evenly cooked.
- If using carrots and beans, you can add them along with broccoli just like zucchini.
- You can add sauces like chilli sauce etc. as per your taste but this simple stir fry is flavourful and also retains the flavour of fresh vegetables.
- Your stir fry will have some juices if you cover and cook. I normally cook in an open wok where all the moisture evaporates.
- If you don’t like basil and oregano, you can skip them. Use any other herbs of choice.
- Chilli flakes are also optional if you like less heat. You can use black pepper instead.
This is a super easy broccoli stir fry recipe that helps you get your servings of veggies in a nice, flavourful way.
Do share with me if you make this recipe.
You may also like other Stir Fry Recipes from the blog.
Please share with your friends if you liked this recipe.