When you have an avocado tree at home, you do make a lot of dishes with avocados. This avocado lassi is truly a delicious way to consume avocado. It has the fresh, sweet taste of lassi along with the goodness and a subtle taste of avocado. It is also very quick to make.
Here’s my easy recipe:
To make two glasses
1 cup thick curd
3 tbsp. honey or sugar
Some almonds and cashews slivered (optional)
Blend the avocado with the thick curd and honey or sugar.
Garnish with slivers of almonds and cashews.
- Do not use sour curd.
- You may use Greek yoghurt.
- Add sugar or honey as per taste.
- You may use cold curd as this lassi does taste better when serve chilled.
- You may store the smoothie but the avocado does start changing colour. So don’t store it for more than an hour or two in the fridge.
- This is a very nutritious lassi that is brimming with the good nutrients.
This is my easy peasy recipe of Avocado lassi. Do try it and let me know.
If you liked the recipe, do share it with your friends and avocado or lassi lovers.
You can also check out other avocado recipes here.